LONG ISLAND'S PAINTING CONTRACTOR - SCOTT PAINTING
Someone recently suggested that I get permission from my customers to post their testimonials on my site. I thought that was a good idea so I added this section.
As I get more testimonials, I will add to this section.
I am a professional engineer involved in construction management. Since I have been in this country, I have had several contractors and painters work in my home. I have not been happy with any of them. Scott Painting is the first painter that I am satisfied with.
We wanted to take the time to introduce you to a fantastic painting vendor. We have had the pleasure on three separate occasions to hire Scott Painting for our interior painting needs. Each and every time the results were always the same:
1. On-site inspection of the work to be performed.
2. Detailed written contract including all specifications, paint selection, repairs and complete breakdown of all pricing.
3. Owner on the job. No subbing of work.
4. All required insurance & license certificates.
5. On time arrival and departure of work.
6. Clean up daily of all work areas.
7. Work guaranteed.
Having been in the property management field for over 25 years I have seen every type of vendor and Scott Painting is far superior than most. Scott is my go-to painter for all my personal painting projects.
I encourage you to give him an opportunity to show you what he can provide you with for your painting needs.
Mr. and Mrs J. Kessell
Levittown, NY 11756
Call or send text.